Purchasing Mini Remote Control Helicopter For Indoor Use? Read This

I can never get tired of telling people how much fun I’ve had with indoor remote control mini helicopters. And I think that the owners of these helicopters are some of the nicest and most fun loving people in the world. On a recent tour with a group of helicopter flyers, I found that it was the people who owned the indoor remote control mini helicopters who were the friendliest and invited all the other flyers to their houses participate in their free for all helicopter fight.


I cannot even begin to say how hospitable these groups of people were. I had a terrific time at their place. Luckily for me I had just purchased some mini indoor helicopters and I was equipped to participate in the adventures. I had such a fantastic time and we had such amazing drinks, food and conversation that it wasn't long before I knew I definitely wanted to spend a lot more time with them. And so I started touring with the group. Now we travel around the country, flying in schools and fields and for birthdays and other private parties.


I recall having the most memorable time at a birthday party of a three year old where we conducted a terrific helicopter party with our most brilliantly colored helicopters. The children were having a great time, laughing and clapping tirelessly and when we did a helicopter piñata, the kids were beside themselves with excitement. He children hit the piñata with fake helicopter blades, and on breaking, the piñata revealed a helicopter brimming with helicopter candies. There was also a party at a 92 year olds who was a retired fighter pilot. He had invited all his pilot pals. He could still fly our helicopters pretty skillfully despite his old age. It was quiet impressive and I'm glad he enjoyed himself.


Basically, the helicopter-touring club is one of the most awesome things that has happened to me and it brings me and others around me much joy. But of course, we have our ups and downs and sometimes some parties don't go right. Like this once, a bachelorette party hired us, and when we reached there, they thought we had come there for some other purpose altogether. I was shocked beyond my wits but apparently it happens now and then. I guess the party planners had had too much to drink or something because we only advertise ourselves as helicopter flyers and nothing else. And we are still helicopter flyers today. 14 years of real hard work later I can proudly claim that my helicopter touring company has now become a huge success and we're flying with great colors. And I am especially proud of my colleagues, who put in hours and hours of work to make this dream tangible. Without them this would still be an idea on a paper. We started off as 5 and have now become 200 but are closer than ever and often meet for an occasional dinner and fly our helicopters around. It’s an unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

iRobot Pet Series